Five Email Marketing Tips
Written by Allison Herrera
Don’t sleep on email marketing! Email is potentially the oldest digital marketing channel, but it’s still one of the most effective strategies converting views into conversion. Already using it? Here is a virtual fist bump. But, if you’re not & have no clue where to even begin, here are five (5) steps for creating an email marketing strategy!
- Define your target audience & create an organic email list
- Set long-term goals – what purpose will your email serve? Then, create a schedule…consistency is key!
- Design your email – focus on your message & keep it simple. Have a straightforward design broken up within sections with your most important information at the top
- Always test your email before blasting or scheduling
- Measure your performance – check your email’s opens/clicks, audience behavior, E-commerce data, website traffic, etc… Use your data as a driving force in execution!
Don’t forget, email takes time. Email marketing, just like most digital marketing, is never an overnight success – it’s a long game. In order to ensure you’re allocating all of your resources properly, shoot us a call today. We can assist in creating a unique plan specialized for you!