Written by Brittany Prats
Edited by Allison Herrera
Social Media is quickly transforming the marketing world by making it easier for businesses to directly target their audience in a more personalized way. In fact, social media has become such a game changer for marketers that 78% of salespeople who are active on social media are outselling their peers who are not. However, just because you’re on social media doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed an increase in sales. If you’re not seeing the results you want (or expect), there is most likely a reason for that, so here’s a few tips to save your strategy!
- Add videos to your strategy!
- We all know Instagram Reels are blowing up. I’m sure we’ve all been there, scrolling endlessly on Instagram, looking at new businesses, fun products, a service we’ve always wanted to get… Admit it, you get sucked in (it’s okay, we all do). Just imagine if that was YOUR business blowing up on Instagram Reels. Videos are an easy and fun way to not only personalize your content but show more of your brand personality. Be creative. The more unique you are with your brand, the more likely someone will be to choose you over your competitors. Instagram recently announced that they are switching to becoming a video platform rather than a photo platform, so there’s no better time than now to dip your toes in the video pool!
- Use Storytelling
- Storytelling is essential in any marketing campaign, but especially if you are using social media. By turning a strategy into a story, your audience will be more likely to connect with your business on a deeper level. Better connections with your target audience will in turn increase the possibility of converting that engagement into sales
- Give your brand a human element.
- Making your brand seem more human can really build trust within your audience. People love seeing people. Whether it’s showcasing your team members or creating content that displays people enjoying your product/service, you always want to personify your brand and add identity to who is behind the screen. Interacting with people who comment on your posts or DM you goes a long way, too. This helps increase your engagement, while also giving your brand a voice. Your audience will be able to connect with your brand, trust your brand, and be more likely to buy from you because of that
These tips all seem pretty simple, but trust us, they will make a world of difference for your strategy. If you read this and still don’t know where to start, we got you covered (social media is kinda our thing). Contact us today if you want to get started on making your social media strategy more effective & FINALLY get the results you want!